We will once again be offering our CPYBL Preseason Shootout tuneup event at local gyms on November 9-10. Each team will play 3 games with a running clock format. The schedule will be available on the web site by end of day Friday, November 1st. Deadline to register is October 27th.
- Athletic and recreational divisions will be offered for boys and girls in grades 3-6.
- Format is a 3 game round robin (most teams play two games on Satuday and one on Sunday)
- Two 14 minute running clock halves with start and stop the last two minutes of each half.
- If you would like to host games for this tournament, you can either email us or simply indicate the times you have available on your gym availability calendar (for CPYBL teams)
- $50 fee includes 3 games. We are asking that coaches pay referees $15 a game (total cost of $45 for tournament).
- Web site based schedule! No more crazy spreadsheets. The schedule will be fully vetted on our web site (https://www.cpybl.com) and can be viewed using traditional methods.
- CPYBL coordinators can register teams for the tournament on-line during the regular season registration process by simply checking a box on the bottom of the on-line registration form. You can also register your team for the tournament any time after season registration by editing the team record from the My Teams section of your coordinator portal. There is a checkbox indicating whether or not your team plans on playing.
This registration program is to be used by non-CPYBL teams to register for the tournament OR CPYBL teams whose organizations are not covering the cost of the tournament.
Audience3rd-6th Grade Boys or Girls Community-Based Basketball Teams